Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How do I get the cute clothes for my kids without breaking the bank?

Well, I have always loved to dress my children really well. This is a family tradition after all. So, how do I do this and still stay on some kind of budget. I am also terrible about making it to the huge consignment sales. I always seem to be busy and by the time I go everyhting is gone. Introduce Facebook sales. Well, I have become huge fans of certain sites on FB and I watch them regularly to see if something is on sale or just a great price. Perfect example: about 2 months ago I got an orange knit dress with a black monogram for Halloween. I spent less than $20 and that included the monogram and shipping. I will pair that with the cite Chez Ami tight and I have a great outfit for far less than I would have paid. I have done the same thing for Christmas. The quality is great and I purchase smocked things as well. If you have not tried Facebook auctions yet give them a try. This is the main way I save on children's clothing. I can get a clearance dress for the same or less than at Target with a better quality. In years past I have also hosted various trunk show parties. This season I am a consultant so that will also help out on the clothing end. The point is, your can dress your children really well even on a budget.

Links:
www.lollywollydoodle.com the is the website and there is a FB link on it
https://www.facebook.com/Smockadot Has Auburn and Alabama Collegiate wear tonight
www.caroline.dube.chezami.com link to my chez ami where I will get the tights to match the sale dresses I purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment