Sunday, June 12, 2011

EXPO WASHABLE MARKERS HOUSE PARTY





Introducing Expo Washable Markers.

This is from the Expo website. Expo Washable Dry Erase markers come in 6 bold colors, are easily erasable from the board and easily washable from skin and most washable fabrics, carpets and car upholstery.
  • The dry erase ink is low odor and non-toxic, so it is perfect for school and home.
  • Bold variety of colors keeps messages clear and legible even from a distance.
I had the opportunity to house a wonderful House Party courtesy of Expo Dry Erase Markers. This was my second House Party to host and was such fun. Like any washable marker, the quicker you wash off the better. The markers came is colors my daughter really enjoyed. As a teacher I loved the large easel board that was sent. My daughter loved the doubled sided learning boards. One side was a blank white canvas for any of your drawings or writing. The reverse contained lines to aid is writing. I really is a great board. The markers came is fun, bright colors. I have to say they were not very bold so I personally feel like it would be hard to see on a board in a classroom, but are perfect for home. They are low odor and to me had no odor at all.

While the children had fun and played outside I briefly discussed the product with the moms. We had a variety of ages so the games suggested would not have worked. But oh my..........last night I heard form several of the moms and when they got home their children had so much fun playing with the board all night!

The Expo board is great not just for having your children practice writing for school, but really is a great thing to have at home for children to draw. Just think of all of the trees that could be saved. Think about purchasing these products with the coupon available on the Expo facebook page. The link is provided here.

Each party goer received: a double sided learning board, fine tip markers, bullet tip markers, board care eraser.


No comments:

Post a Comment