Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bruno's Weekly Ad 6/1 - 6/7/11

Welcome to the first Bruno's matchup. I will focus on BOGO (Buy One Get One) items and super deals if I know they are more at other stores. Hope this helps! Special thanks to the Eastern Shore Mom coupon database. I know I am starting slowly, but keep up with it. I suggest buying meats and produce at Bruno's since they do go on sale often. I will actually be shopping at two store a week.

BOGO Meats
Chicken Breasts
Whole Fryers
Pork Tenderloin
10 piece fried chicken
Frozen Tilapia (Buy 1 Get 2)

BOGO Produce
Blueberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries, Driscoll's Strawberries (great to buy this when bogo and freeze) (save up to 3.99 on 2)
Dole Packaged Salads (save 3.39 on 2) $1 5/15 SS
Ocean Spray Juice (save 4.35 on 2) $0.55 5/15 RP; mailer coupon for those who have it

BOGO Frozen / Dairy
Mayfield Ice Cream ( save 4.35)

BOGO Groceries
Cheez-It Crackers (up to 4.15)
Maxwell House Coffee (up to 5.99) $1/2 All You May 2011; Kraft Booklet if available

Other Deals
Dannon Greek Yogurt 10/$10
Ragu' Pasta Sauce 2/$4 0.50, 0.60, $1.50 off 3 5/22 RP if your store doubles up t0 50 cents like mine, each jar will be $1!!!!!
Beech Nut Stage 2 Baby Food 2/$1 coupons available through email newsletter here


Bruno's double coupons up to 50 cents. You DO NOT have to buy 2 items to get the deal.

I know this isn't much this week, but I promise more will be included.


No comments:

Post a Comment