Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day

Do you ever have a day off and it not feel like a day off. Holidays seems to always be too busy, and you need a holiday from the holiday. This is what even basic holidays like Labor Day seem to be. Take a breath and relax. Get the house stuff done at a slow pace. Visit with the kids at home. Not everyone will like it, but you will be more refreshed when you go back to work Tuesday. Sometimes a little less to do will recharge the batteries. I am so going to try to follow my own guidelines. Tomorrow I have to grade papers and clean the house, but that will not take all day. I find cooking relaxing so I may even put a few dishes in the freezer. We will see where the day takes us and do what we can, but I will for sure make time for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment